In this post I will put together my monthly dropshipping costs. Currently I source products from Amazon and Walmart and sell them on eBay.
So, here are the costs:
- ebay basic store subscription – 27,95$
- autoDS software – 39.19$
- autods Credits for auto ordering – 32$
- Trackerbot – 32,98$
- Trackerbot Credits for BCE tracking numbers – 20$
- Zikanalytics – 24.99$
- Bookkeeping – 650$ (Yearly)
- LLC Operating costs – 25+62+50=137$ (Yearly)
Total monthly expenses ~ 200$ (Did add extra 20$ for amazon prime and walmart subscriptions). If we add bookkeeping and LLC costs divided by 12, we get approximately extra 70$ we have to count in to our monthly expenses, so together it would make around 270$ per month.